Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Potty Breaks and Toenails

In one week I will be headed here...

I am going to sit my big round self on a nice beach chair...(Hey Dad, can I borrow your beach chair?  I promise to TRY not to break it with my hugeness) and bask in the California sun for 5 days. 

Unfortunately, we will be driving. A normally 10 hour drive will probably take about 15 with a pregnant lady in tow.  I will try to limit my fluids, but baby likes to find that nice resting spot right on my bladder. Potty break estimate: 7. 

For the next week, I plan to take on this old piece of work we call our home to try to get it a little more cozy for baby. New walls, new paint, new carpet. 
Now Accepting Willing Volunteers
I say I will work, but I will probably just watch my husband labor relentlessly while I try to figure out how I am going to get my toes painted in time for the beach.  Oh, the joys of summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment